From overwhelmed, stressed out, and exhausted, to overjoyed, relaxed, and at ease.
Sessions are done over the phone, via Skype or Google Hangouts, and are 90 minutes each. No need to commute! You're 12 sessions can be scheduled weekly or biweekly, depending on your flexibility and needs.
Are you successful in your professional life, but feel like something is missing in your personal life? Have you worked so hard to get your dream home, dream car, and well-paying job, that your mental, emotional, and physical health have taken a toll? Do you constantly feel like no matter what you do, it's never enough? Do you lie awake at night, worrying that you're not providing enough structure for your kids, and feel guilty you're more of an email/text message mom than those other moms that make it to all the PTA meetings and extracurricular activities?
You are not alone. I know what that mysterious missing something feels like, even though it's hard to describe. I've gotten everything I wanted, and felt so confused when I still wasn't happy. I even felt guilty for having these miserable moments, considering how lucky and blessed I was. I was grateful, and not totally miserable all the time, but at the end of the day, when it was just me and my thoughts, I was ashamed to admit how much anxiety, anger, and sadness I felt deep inside. Even in my loving relationship, I often felt lonely.
Today, more than 10 years later, I know that happiness is a temporary and fleeting emotion. One we all seek, because we don't know the difference between happiness and joy. Joy is that missing something. Unlike happiness, Joy is a reflection of our Divine essence, and always there. We cannot be happy and sad at the same time, but we can be sad and have access to our joy at the same time. This is just one of the many misunderstandings that keep us from experiencing the fullness of Life, our spiritual essence, and the deep inner peace we were all born with. It is there, and I will help you find it, feel it, and be forever connected to it.
When we access this deeper inner peace and joy, Life magically becomes better. I know how cliché that sounds, but magical is the only word that comes close to describing how it feels. When you learn to quite that loud inner voice, be still so you can hear the quite, loving inner voice, the Universe aligns and suddenly, the best possible scenarios keep popping up. Your family drama is less dramatic. That promotion you wanted at work falls into your lap. The rush hour traffic that used to make you wanna kill someone, becomes quality time with yourself that you look forward to. You're man finally proposes.
My work is less about teaching you new things, and more about redefining and clarifying concepts you've heard a dozen times, in a way that makes sense to you. We will walk through your emotional landscape together, so you can experience these concepts. By experiencing these concepts of peace, joy, and letting go, you will no longer be mystified by all this "woo-woo shit" you hear everywhere, because you will have felt it. You will get it on a whole new level, and know with every cell of your being what it means to truly enjoy Life, feel gratitude, and experience Heaven on Earth. Let me take you there...
What you will re-learn and re-define:
- How to breathe. The breath is by far the most powerful tool for personal transformation.
- The power of perception, and how it creates your reality.
- The principle of Thought.
- The biology of Emotions.
- How to stop emotional overwhelm, so your feelings don't hijack your day/week/month/Life and affect your productivity.
- The difference between Religion and Spirituality, and why it's vital to understand this difference.
- How to be present and fully connected to the moment - where our Joy always is :-)
- Forgiving your parents, for not being affectionate, loving, and tender enough.
- Unlearning how to be so critical and judgmental, and forgiving your parents for teaching you that so damn well.
- What meditation really is, and why you don't suck at it as much as you think.
- How to quiet that incessant chatter in your mind.
- How to remain confident, calm, and collected when dealing with an angry person - whether it's your boss, your man, or your mom.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Unconditional self-love and self-acceptance.